Formally known as 'Let's Get Shabby' since 2009.
Times have changed and many of us have found our styles have too.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Introducing Shabby Chic Jenneke.

I live in a small town in the Netherlands with my DB Ruud. I have 3 children, Niek (25), Marije (22) and Karlijn (22). Yes, twins ;-)
About 2,5 years ago I saw a scrapbook magazine and from that moment on I have been totally addicted to this creative hobby! Photography is another passion of mine.
I don’t have one style in particular. Sometimes it’s funky with bright colors and sometimes its vintage, soft and simple.
Shabby chic?? I love it!! Especially old (music) papers, lace, layers and pastels.
And now I'm a Shabby Chic Girl! Yes!! I'm so looking forward to work with this inpiring team!


You can see more of her work on her blog Just who I am.


Welcome to the Shabby Chic team Jenneke.

10 comments:

Deb said...

HI! Jenneke.....looking forward to getting to know you. I llluuurrrvvveee your work. Your LO's are gorgeous. Very inspiring. I can't wait for the challenges to start to see what you all have in store for us.

BecM said...

Oh your work is gorgeous!!
I can't wait to see more.
Congrats on being a Shabby Chic Girl.

Peggy said...

Love you Jenneke!!
xxx Peggy

mandysea said...

So glad you are a shabby chic girl!! I love your style of shabby!! Gorgeous!

Jocelyn said...

Just adore you Jenneke and I am so glad to see you here!!! Love all your creations, they are all so stunning!!!! :)

Lea said...

hi Jenneke! Love your lo's especially how you have used the photos in the middle lo. wow. can't wait to see more of your work!

Chimene said...

Your pages are always making me happy!!!!
So beautiful, colorful and so many details!
Love your style:)
I'm so glad we are working together as Shabby Chic Girls!
Hugs
xxxx
Chimene

Petra Coolen said...

Have fun with the girls ;)

Unknown said...

You are one collerful shabby girl.
bye bye,Lean

Julie said...

Great to have you with us Jenneke.